Monday, August 08, 2005

Links

I will be adding general, and generally important, links to the right side bar of the website. The first four I have added are:

1) Official Warcraft Forums - 'nuff said

2) A list of maps and walkthroughs for instances published on different sites, with links

3) That Profession FAQ that we have all used from time to time

and 4) The IGN Talent Calculator

Feel free to add your own links or ask me to add them, but let's try to keep them of a general nature and generally useful to all (or at least most) of the members of this list. If you want to post something more specific, like a link to warrior builds, do that in a normal post. These will be our persistent links, so let's try to limit them to things that will be used often and by most people. Also, unless people think it's necessary, I'm not going to add any overly general links like a link to the homepage of Thottbot, since I think most of us can find that. But, if you think I should, just let me know. There is (as far as I know) no limit to the number of links we can post.

No comments: