Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Some More History

I was cleaning out the office, and I came across some old notes on WoW. Kind of like Wolfie's old tabard dancing pictures. In the same vein, here are some of the proposed, but discarded, names for our guild:

  • Buff My Monkey (okay, not technically discarded - BANNED!!!)
  • 8" Diablo & The Merry Men
  • Buff My Panda (a theme?)
  • Insert Guild Name Here
  • Is That A Dagger In Your Pocket ...
  • and, as we may remember, Acathla's favorite: Buffed Up Party Boys (which I think was some how left over from the "Girls of Melrose" days

There were 2 dozen others, but those are all I have on the list I found today.

1 comment:

Joe Pomponio said...

My personal favorite was "Edknobs and Boomsticks". Originally we had 4 Ed's and 3 hunters (Boomstick is a type of gun for the non-hunters out there)